Bhumi Farm is an organic vegetable farm located in Amagansett, NY. We farm without the use of pesticides or chemicals and follow the NOFA-NY guidelines. We are still accepting members in to our weekly CSA program and you can buy our produce at four East End Farmer's Markets. We offer vegetarian cooking lessons and help you host brunch & dinner parties in your home. Gift baskets and gift cards are also available for purchase. We aim to reconnect families with the land and build a community around organic, sustainable food.
Our farm is named after the Goddess Bhumi. In Vedic literature, Bhumi represents Mother Earth who taught that living in harmony with sea, soil, mountains, plants and animals is necessary for the survival of mankind. Her blessings promote fertility of the land, abundant natural resources, and protection of the environment. Like Bhumi, we believe that plants and animals ought to be treated with utmost respect.
How You can Help Us:
- Volunteer your time on the farm (greatly appreciated & karma enhancing)
- Join our CSA farm share, hire us to cook for you, buy a gift basket, or invite us over for a drink!
- Visit us at Farmer's Mkts: Thursdays @ Montauk, Fridays @ EH & Hayground, Sundays @ SH
- Read our publications: Letters to Farm Share Members & Newsletters
- Post pictures of Bhumi Farm produce and events to our Facebook page
- Follow us on Instagram @bhumifarm
- Tell us when you like or dislike something we are doing